We offer contract and military spec packaging, export packaging services, and containerization services. We’ll work with you for all of your needs for wooden boxes & crates, shipping crates, specialty boxes, shock mounted skids & hoods, standard & special pallets, and packaging design: both standard & military spec. We offer all mil-spec packaging materials, including desiccants, anti-static wraps & cushioning materials, anti-corrosive VPI & Cortec VCI products, fire retardant & fire-resistant materials, corrugated packaging boxes and sheets, foam inserts, vermiculite, mil-spec & electrostatic barrier bags, laminated pouches, standard packaging materials, and performance-oriented packaging.
Contact us today to find out how we can meet all of your packaging needs!
- Family Owned: Mil-Spec packaging has been family owned since its inception and continues to be family owned. We pride ourselves on great customer services and exceeds customer expectations.
- Customer Focused: We really stress the importance and understand the importance of all your packaging needs. Mil-Spec Packaging offers all the pieces of the puzzle to accomplish and meet its customer specific packaging needs. We do as much, or as little as you want
- Product Fulfillment: We currently provide product fulfillment services to numerous customers that refer to us as a “one-stop shop” supplier that can supply all of their product needs. We specialize in streamlining our fulfillment process, while maintaining cost, by creating solutions tailored to the individual needs of our customers.
- Nationwide Sales, Service & Distribution: Mil-Spec Packaging ships and delivers nationwide by using its own trucks and its partnerships with worldwide logistics companies.
- Converting & Manufacturing: We convert and manufacture many of the products we sell keeping your costs low as well as offering you custom solutions for your specific needs.
- Custom Packaging Solutions: Here at Mil-Spec packaging we understand that one size does not fit all! That’s why we specialize in creating, developing, & manufacturing customized, cost-effective strategic solutions for your packaging needs.